Well since getting my MS diagnosis and the go ahead for my FET in September I am determined to get back into shape. I have put on about 7lbs during this year of IVF and I am determined to lose it before next go. I started running yesterday and have been eating healthy for the last couple of weeks. I am certainly struggling with exercising and making myself want to exercise, but I will keep going with it.
I will get my body and my mind back on track. I am determined that for once something good has to happen in my life. I am hoping that something is a fit body and a baby!
I guess I should keep dreaming, but dreams is what keeps is going right?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I'm impressed, I'm struggling to find the motivation for this lately!
ReplyDeleteYOU wanting it for yourself is half the battle. The motivation of your overall health, at least for me, has outweighed my lazy bone most of the time! Good luck!! :)
ReplyDeleteBaah! I love this! Congrats for "motivating"- keep it up! September will be here before you know it-in just a blink. Keep those dreams going, Nic. Every beautiful thing starts with a dream (or millions of dreams, depending on how long it takes to get the "reality"). I can't wait to read as your dreams come true. I know it's been a long, long, long road. It's going to be such an amazing day, my friend. Such a beautiful and ecstatic day.
ReplyDeleteDreams are always good :) Good luck!
ReplyDelete