Have you all noticed how it appears everyone is pregnant with their facebook status updates at the moment?!? I have come to realise that it is not the case, but another breast cancer awareness game, although I do not actually understand how it raises breast cancer awareness?!? I have to admit that my jealousy has been bad recently (actually when hasn't it been!?) and I think the facebook game is a cruel game to play on us IFers!
Work has been bad recently and I am in desperate need for a break! Only 2 more nights and 5 more days of work until I go away on holiday! We are off for a week break to Majorca and I cannot wait! Both DH and I are running on empty an dthis is just what we need! Things have been so hard for such a long time, I am amazed that we seem like we are still semi sane! I cant wait to get away and also I cant wait to get back. When I get back I shall be starting my FET #2! I really cant wait. For some reason I am feeling hopeful at the moment. I am not too sure why, but I guess it has to work at some point..... right....?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I had no idea what the status updates were all about until I read this article -
ReplyDeletehttp://www.stirrup-queens.com/2011/09/pretending-youre-pregnant-makes-people-truly-understand-breast-cancer/
Have a GREAT vacation!!
Just found your blog! We will be doing an FET this month with our surrogate and embryos created with an egg donor. So excited that you'll be getting away for a little R & R first! Looking forward to reading about your journey! Best, Bernadette
ReplyDeleteUGH I hate the FB game too... and I hate it even more when friends that know I'm going through IF STILL SEND ME THE STUPID MESSAGE ASKING ME TO PLAY ALONG! Ummm NO! Whew! Anyways hope you have a good holiday! :0)
ReplyDeleteUgh, that game! I've had at least 3 friends send that to me. I just don't want to do it as I don't want to start getting people asking if I have some news to share, or congratulating me :(
ReplyDeleteI hate those damn statuses...stupid. This is what I'm doing instead of pretending to be pregnant:
ReplyDeletehttp://thejoyofivf.blogspot.com/2011/09/putting-my-money-where-my-mouth-is.html
Enjoy your vacation!!!
Hey Nic!! Have a great Vacation!!! And keep thinking positive!! It will happen!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteYes I hate that facebook thing as well stupid game and hate seeing facebook updates re pregnancy especially when ultra sound pictures are shared with the world...Im 16 weeks tomorrow and am yet to share on facebook..I dont think its appropriate as I have told all the important people who deserve to know other ways...
ReplyDelete