Monday, 17 October 2011

BFFN again

Don't know why I am so suprised. I was secretly thinking it had worked this time, but yet again my body has let me down. I did not want to test today, I loved being PUPO, but my clinic told me today was my OTD. I now have the horrible ordeal of calling clinic again to tell them I am not pregnant (and wonder if I ever will be).

Sushi and wine tonight I think and another box of tissues to cry into

12 comments:

  1. Oh, stink! It's so unfair. Make sure you do something nice for yourself over the next few days, too. Fresh flowers, maybe - or cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the pain of a BFFN all too well and I am so very, very sorry that you are hurting so much...it's not fair is it? We all deserve our BFP. ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry. Im going on 3+ ttc, so I feel your pain. Do you temp or anything, there's always that chance of late implantation, but not trying to give false hope. I wish there were more words I can offer, but I know that no matter what others say, it's rarely soothing to see that BFN...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear this, Nic. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry!! I was really hoping this was going to be your month! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Nic...I'm so truly truly sorry. I was so hopeful for this FET. You've been through SO much, you deserve your BFP now. I'm thinking of you- and hoping you find some recovery in your wine and sushi...and mostly your box of tissues. We're all here when you need us. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, that sucks. I'm a little confused, tho. Did you have a blood HCG test done?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reading from USA....have been keeping up with your blog, So sorry to hear this news! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sorry, Nic. If our wishes from afar could in some way change the outcome, you'd have armloads of babies already.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nic, there are no words. Just know that I hate that you have gone through so much. It's heartbreaking, and so unfair. Thinking of you often.

    Hugs,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!