Monday, 31 October 2011

Do you want to suck my blood?

Or take my blood that is.
I went to the clinic this afternoon to have a blood taken for my immune blood test. Not only am I £510 lighter, I am also 8 vials of blood lighter! Very fitting for Halloween I thought!!
I hope something comes up, I hope we have an answer as to why we have had these 4 failed cycles.

3 comments:

  1. I felt the same way when they drew the blood for mine! I think I also had two other tests because I remember mine being 10 vials... thats alot of blood in one sitting... I really hope this gets you some answers. In the grand scheme of IVF a few intralipid infusions and some steroids are small potatoes that can mean HUGE results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hate getting blood tests and lately I have been getting heaps!! I hope they are able to give you some answers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hope you get some answers from the testing! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!