Saturday, 29 October 2011

Trying to mend

Not much has been going on with me this past week or so. I have been at work, been keeping busy and trying not to get to down and depressed.

What hasn't helped is that I keep getting a lot of pain in my right ovary, and although I thought my bitch from hell period was over, I keep randomly bleeding for a few hours here and there.

I have my immune blood test on Monday and then my WTF appointment with my Dr to discuss why the hell I have had 2 failed IVF and 2 failed FET and have been told every time what great lining I have, what great embryo's I have blah blah etc.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry Nic.. it all sounds so frustrating:(
    Thinking of you often.

    Hugs,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking about you... I hope the immune test will bring you some answers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!