Wednesday, 5 October 2011

It is an endometrioma!

I had another scan this morning and the 'fluid filled tube' is actually an endometrioma! I am very pleased, although I already knew it was as it has been diagnosed before!

My transfer is set for 12pm tomorrow and I am hoping my blastocysts survive the thaw. Cant wait to be PUPO again!

8 comments:

  1. so glad you can go ahead with your transfer! I'll be thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Fabulous news! (Isn't it weird to be thankful for another endometrioma?? We endo girls are all a little weird!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My snowbaby transfer is tomorrow too! Thinking happy thoughts for both of us :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. everything possible is crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited for you! Can't wait to hear how it goes:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to hear and good luck with your transfer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yea!! Hope everything goes great tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fingers crossed!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!