Monday, 10 October 2011

4dp5dt (FET #2)

I have remained relatively (?!) sane the past 4 days but I have still been thinking 'what if...' a lot. What if It does work? What if it doesn't work?

I haven't been obsessing with symptoms as is way too early, but just to note I have had sore boobs and a few cramps. Both of which could be due to my progesterone suppositories.

I am loving the fact that I am PUPO, I talk to my embryo's, rub my belly and imagine them implanting. This is not because I am crazy (much!), but because I have been told positive thinking and visualisation helps! I figure, I will try anything to get me a baby!!

7 comments:

  1. Keep up with those positive thoughts! Everything has gone well with the embryos and transfer so far!!! I'm wishing, hoping, and praying for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positivity is always good. So is just being okay with "not knowing"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any chance you have had a low fever...99-100.2? I have since Sat evening and I really hope it means something good! One more week to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My fingers are crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you and hoping time magically passes quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did a lot of visualization...I believe in it big time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Positive energy is always good...hoping for the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!