My case was reviewed at the clinic today and I got a call this evening. After having 2 failed IVf cycles and 2 failed FET's at the age of 26-27 and having good numbers of eggs and decent embryo's my clinic has suggested that I have immune testing before next cycle. I am very happy about this as I was going to push for this before doing anything more. I will be having the blood test on 31st Oct and then a follow up appointment on the 15th November to talk about results, plan of action etc.
I have used up all my goes on the NHS and so now we are going to have to pay. I am very lucky to have the cycles on the NHS, but we never thought that we would need more than this. We thought, wow, thats generous, who needs all of those goes. Oh how niave we were! :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Glad to hear you have a plan. I am hoping you get some answers soon and are able to move forward with confidence.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry you got another bfn that totally sucks. However, I'm glad they are reviewing your case and thinking of things that could help!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry about the BFN and that your tries with the NHS are used up, but I'm really excited for you to have immune testing done!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry about the BFN!! Im glad though that you have a plan and wishing you all the best x
ReplyDeleteoh Nic I am so sorry this cycle didn't work for you and especially sorry that your goes are used up. I'm so glad you have a plan and that they are doing extra testing to make sure you're not wasting your money when you have to pay for it yourself
ReplyDeleteJust catching up...I'm sorry it didn't work.
ReplyDelete