Monday, 14 May 2012

4dp5dt FET#3 - time is going so slow!

One week until OTD. As ever, no beta, just POAS and then the dreaded call to the clinic to say its negative, or hopefully positive?!? Not much has gone on with me, ive have not had any symptoms like previous cycles. Previous. Uncles have all been negative, but I always had a lot of side effects from the drugs. This time, no side effects other than sore b00bs before transfer. The only thing I have noted is the odd belly cramps since transfer, but the transfer this time was uncomfortable and I have endometriosis, so not reading into it. OTD 21st may, one week time! Time is going soooo slow!

3 comments:

  1. Sending lots of good vibes your way and wishing you lots of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were my exact symptoms on my bfp cycle. No symptoms but some cramping. Fingers crossed!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!