Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Transfer is tomorrow!

My transfer for FET #3 is tomorrow! I am looking forward to being PUPO, but nervous and anxious to find out whether number 11 and 13 survive the thaw. This is the names of my embabies this time round. We are leaving 12 frozen for a very last go if we ever need it. Long story as to why we are using 11 and 13 and not 12, but essentially 12 is v good quality and will hopefully cope on his/her own for final thaw. I feel positive at the mo as we are trying so many new things this time e.g. Steriods and prontogest. It's giving us the best chance. I can also feel the prontogest PIO working as I had sore b00bs this morn. The injections in my ass are. It too bad, sore afterwards and bruise a lot, but anything for a baby, right?!?

4 comments:

  1. Wishing u luck!! My FET transfer is tomorrow too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending sticky baby dust your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tomorrow! So very soon! Wishing you all the best Nic! Go #11 and #13!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck Nic! Wishing u all the best. Hopefully this cycle will be BFP for u. Take care :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!