Friday, 11 May 2012

PUPO on my birthday!

Yesterday both my embryos, 11 and 13 survived the thaw and were transferred! They were top quality and starting to differentiate! I have had a few cramps since but was from the procedure I think. Today I shall be lying on sofa watching my new box set and doing some crochet! Oh yeah, I am also 28 today!

11 comments:

  1. Happy birthday and good luck. If you are on Ravelry, come find me as a fellow crocheter. Username is redmissy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being PUPO and Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday.... and STICK LITTLE EMBIES !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! And happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on being pupo!!! And Happy Birthday:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on being pupo!!! And Happy Birthday:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! And happy PREGNANCY DAY!
    hoping
    hoping
    hoping
    hoping
    hoping
    with all of my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  9. :-)

    Happy Birthday!!

    Hope the next two weeks go quickly for you and end with a BFP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay Yay Yay!!! Happy birthday and sticky sticky sticky vibes Nic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay Yay Yay!!! Happy birthday and sticky sticky sticky vibes Nic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!