Sunday, 20 May 2012
BFN again, it's getting boring now
I am 10dp5dt and I saw those horrible words 'not pregnant' after I POAS at 6 am this morning. This is getting a bit too repetitive and boring now. 6 cycles, 6 BFNs.
I am gutted and am starting to accept this will never happen. The chances of the lone frostie we have left sticking is very slight.
I don't know what to do with myself. I'm just sitting starring into space as my mind goes into overdrive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I'm so sorry, I have no other words. Be strong. you are in my thoughts.
ReplyDeleteI feel terrible that you are going through this. It is such a huge disappointment and one that hurts so deep down. Try to do something nice for yourself and let yourself wollow in self pity for as long as you like. It sucks to be infertile and I can understand if you just want to hate the world right now. As far as your one lone frostie, there is always hope. I never ever had an embaby make it to frost and it must be really strong to get there. In my opinion it is all fluke and who lucks out when. I know it is completely annoying but it really does only take one. Sorry about what you have to deal with and know that I am thinking about you.
ReplyDeleteTake Care!
I am so sorry you have another disappointment.
ReplyDeleteI'm very sorry to hear this. Life is just not fair sometimes. And I agree with previous posts; there is always hope for your frostie.
ReplyDeleteSo incredibly sorry to hear this news.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry. Try to keep the hope alive though, your last little frostie needs you to believe in him/her. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry. Sending a prayer giving you strength to get through this.
ReplyDeletecould it be too early to test? With my second, I didn't get a positive until like a week after I should have gotten my period...before that they were all negative...
ReplyDeleteI am so very, very sorry - I hope you can do something nice for yourself and find something positive to focus on.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry Nic. I know there aren't any right words to say:( I hate that you have had to go through so much heartache and emotional pain. I'm still holding out hope for your ast frostie. My thoughts and Prayers are with you. Lots of Love, Hannah
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry Nic. I know there aren't any right words to say:( I hate that you have had to go through so much heartache and emotional pain. I'm still holding out hope for your ast frostie. My thoughts and Prayers are with you. Lots of Love, Hannah
ReplyDeleteDamn pee sticks.
ReplyDeleteI feel as if there should a brand specific to this population with a tender way of saying it for IF'fers-- like, GOD I am so sorry.
This totally sucks.
And it should come with chocolate, soft cheese, and a bottle of wine.
I am so sorry Nic. I just simply hate your news.
Hi :) I just found your blog and will be following your journey now. I'm so sorry you have had a difficult time. I, too, have been seeing bfn since my miscarriage 10 years ago. To say its hard, does not do it one bit of justice. Hoping and praying for you!!!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear this. This sucks. There's no other way to say it.
ReplyDeleteSoooo disappointed. It's not fair you have to go through so much. I know there isn't much people can say to help. Thinking of you. ((HUGS))
ReplyDelete