Friday, 25 May 2012

The red witch is here

Well prontogest definitely keeps your period at bay. Only now, 5 days after my BFFN do I get my period. As ever it is heavy and painful and I feel like shit. The last few days have been hard, I am so depressed but people wouldn't know it. I always put a brave face on, pretend all is fine bit is not a healthy way to be. I am not fine. I am slowly realising that I will never be pregnant. I am realising that I need to come to terms with this. How do I go about that? How do I become ok about never being pregnant? Will I ever come to terms with it?

6 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for your pain. Life is just not fair sometimes!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no no no! Nic no! I'm so sorry I didn't see your update until now. I hate this. Just absolutely hate this. You deserve better than this. You so deserve all of your dreams to come true. If you need to hate the world, hate it. You've earned that. If you feel like you want to stop hoping, you can do that too. I'll do the hoping for you. I'll keep you in my thoughts and I'm here if you need me. I'm fucking so so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry, but sometimes you can't put on a brace face. Take care of yourself - if you need to stay in and be mad at the world, do that. I have done it on countless occasions. Cancel plans, don't worry. Your friends will be there later on when you're feeling better. Infertility really sucks but sometimes putting on that brave face makes it worse. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sweetie I wish there was somethig I could say or do. I know no words will help. Life is just so unfair...so very unfair. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Nic, I wish I had words to make your journey easier. I'm so very sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nic, I am so sorry to see this. I wish my long absence from blogging would have ended by returning to good news from everyone. Its so hard to put on a happy face when you just want to crumble.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!