Sunday, 11 October 2009

In a bad mood

Since returning from my week away I have been in a bad mood. Dh is about to throttle me but I can't help it. Going away was great, but when u get home all the shit and stress is still there waiting for u.

I have to get out of this down mood...... Can't seem to cheer up at the mo. Bloody hate this shit injections, they make me so depressed.

5 comments:

  1. SO Sorry that you feel so bad right now. I hope you get to feeling much better soon. Those injections you take sound Awful to me!! I sure you can't wait to be done with them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs* I'm sorry your feeling so down. I hope once your done with the injections you will feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better today. Love your new blog design!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling better today. Love your new blog design!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!