Tuesday, 20 October 2009

Post op appointment tomorrow!

Wow, where has the time gone? I have my post op appointment tomorrow morning for my op I had in June. June, that seems like so long ago. What has happened since my op? Sweet F.A other than being stabbed with a horse size needle every month, hot flushes and mood swings! This wait has been so long and I still have some more months to go, but it feels like one part is coming to an end. I will chat to my surgeon, speak about my chances of TTC naturally vs IVF and get a date for my laparoscopy. I have had a think and a chat and have decided that is definitely the route I will go down. I just hope that I can be booked in for my surgery asap. I just want to get it over with, ideally before christmass if I can, if not, January. I would love to start 2010 with TTC again and being hopeful that I will be pregnant by the end of next year. I dont think that is too unrealistic.

Only a two more posts and I would have done 200 posts! Gosh I write a lot of crap. I may come up with a thought provoking post, then again, it may just be full of my usualy driblle and moaning!!

** Also, look at my ticker, only 30 days of suppression left!!! I have my LAST (6th) injection on thursday!! **

5 comments:

  1. I had a six month enforced break too at the start of the year. Its frustrating at the time but it is also a good time to take stock and get raring to go again as soon as you get the OK from your Doc.

    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! I'm So happy that your almost done with those awful shots.

    I really hope that you get to have your surgery soon.. the sooner the better.. that way your one step closer:)

    Take care,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! that is awesome- almost there!! i am back online- kinda. I am sneaking my husband's computer before he gets home. :) Good luck girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Nic - less than a month of suppression left! You must be thrilled to finally be coming to the end of it and at last being able to move forward.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the appointment. Hope they can give you the news you're hoping for.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!