Thursday, 22 October 2009

Hospital and last injection!

Had my last injection just now! Going to be a weekend of horrible side effects, but it's my last one! Am so happy! I wonder how long it will take for my cycles to start back up?

Went to hospital yesterday. Left v pissed off, had to wait 1 hour to see my surgeon. When I finally got to see him, he didn't remember me or my surgery and started to talk about getting a diagnosis.... Er I have endometriosis! Anyway, the final outcome was I need a 3rd lap to get rid of my endo or what ever it is and then check my tubes and evaluate whether I will be able to concieve naturally. I'm feeling there's a lot of de ja vu going on... That was the whole point of last lap, and they failed to do that. How do I know that they will do it this time? If I can't concieve naturally he will refer me so we can go straight to IVF. The date of my lap is 24th November. That's not far away! A bit nervous. Also not looking forward to the bowel prep the day before. Shitting through the eye of a needle for a day will be no fun!

6 comments:

  1. Yay for your last injection! And that is great they got you in before Christmas like you hoped. Crossing my fingers that they get it all done with this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that it is your last shot!!! Wow- the time has flown..although it probably feels like it is taking forever. I am sorry about the deja vu visit. I hope that they get this figured out soon.

    I have switched blogs if you haven't heard. :) BabyMakingJourney is now MyBumpyJourney over at WordPress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got that last shot over with!! And I'm also happy to hear that your lap is so soon:) November 24th will be here before you know it!!

    Hopefully you will not even need IVF... Either way Its good that you get to move forward now:)

    Take Care,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I'm so relieved and happy that you've completed your last shot! You made it! I hope your 3rd lap goes well and that everything will fall into place after!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey- question...I am scroungin your posts trying to figure out if you live in the UK? Right? My brother and I are going to give my mom a trip to the UK for Christmas...and we want to do something unique to tell her at Christmas (plus, I am going to be going to- as we like to travel together) I can't find an email for you, or I would email you...if you don't mind- email me! babymakingjourney@gmail.com
    Thanks girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad that you had your last one & you can get in before christmas! I'll keep my fingers crossed that 2010 is a nice clean fresh start for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!