DH, Maddy, Scamp and I are going away for a week. We are going to Cornwall and are staying in a self cattery cottage. I cant wait!! Work has been busy and stressful, I really need a break.
Cant wait to spend some time with DH. It feels like I never see him, he has taken on more at work and I have been stupidly busy. I cant remember the last time we have had sex which is sad. Good job we are not TTC at the mo as it would be an immaculate conception!!!
I am afraid I will not be checking in on anyone for a week. I am wishing you all good luck with your cycles and looking forward to hearing about every one's BFP's when I get back!! This holiday is just what the doctor ordered! When I get back I will have my post op appointment and a date for my next surgery and my last injection!! This week will be a week without thinking, without stressing, without wanting, it will be a week of just being.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Enjoy your time off :)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your time away!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great trip!
ReplyDeleteOooooh A holiday! I was just thinking about getting myself one today! Hope you have a wonderful time, esp catching up with your hubby and all that sexercise! ;-)
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!! I hope you have a great time off, and you really rest. Almost time to get back in the saddle again! :)
ReplyDeletenic I really hope you enjoy your holiday and time spent with hubby, Cornwall for a week sounds lovely :)
ReplyDeletehope your vacation is simply perfectly wonderful and you get to reconnect with your sweetie and enjoy your time together. And I am so happy that when you get back,you'll be able to take some tangible steps toward your goal. I cannot believe so much time has already passed-- one more month--
ReplyDeletegood luck!
xo
kate
Hi,
ReplyDeleteIt's me again! I just gave you an award. Please visit my blog to collect it. I hope you're having a great time on vacation! would love to hear about it when you get back!