Saturday, 10 October 2009

Back from hols

Had a great week away with DH and the dogs. Was quite relaxing, but sadly the week went too quickly. The weather was not great but we still enjoyed walking the dogs along the beach and going shopping and relaxing with a bottle of wine and a movie. We also had a fair amount of sexercise so all was good!

I have got back to see some great PG news from Hannah at my infertility journey which I am so excited about and happy for her! Go visit and congratulate her! She deserves this (as do all of us) as she has been so strong through her loss of her father and TTC for a few years and a couple of cancelled IVF cycles. Wish her all the best for these next 9 months!!

Its funny how I can be so genuinely ecstatic about a fellow IFer who has PG news, but at the same time massively jealous and cut up about a friend who IRL gets pregnant. I now have 2 good friends IRL who are PG by 'accident' and I am so down in the dumps about it. Massively jealous and on the verge of tears when ever I think of them. However you guys, I may have a small pang of wishing it was me as well but that's it. I really am so pleased for you Hannah!

I have tried my best to catch up on blogs and have skim read as best as I can. Please leave me a message if I have missed some news. Missed you guys!! Lol!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Nic.. Glad that you are back. And Thank You SO MUCH!!!! You are too sweet.

    I understand about those other feelings you have also. I think I always will.. or at least I have an understanding of them anyway from going through everything that I've went through.(I've felt the same way too many times to ever count)

    I can't wait till its *YOUR TURN*!!! I want the time to fly by for you.. and Read about your BFP very soon:)

    I'm following you all the way. You've been through SO MUCH yourself. And you've been so nice to me.

    I've very thankfull to have you as a bloggy Friend:)

    Hugs,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Nic! I am glad to hear you had a wonderful break!

    I'm sorry that you're so torn between the emotions of happiness and sadness over the news of your friend's pregnancy. I think it's completely natural. Someday, an IF sister will be torn over your news of your own BFP.

    But hang in there for now. Your journey is different from everyone else's but we'll be here for you. Sending you lotsa hugs and zen your way....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had such a nice break. I look forward to reading you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a Blog award for you on my Blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a great week away!!

    I think there are many of us who feel the same way about a fellow IFers good news.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!