I have come off the the pill, due to have CD1 on Monday and then back on pill after a week of having a period. I then need to be on the pill for 21 days and then 10th July I start my injections!!! I am not looking forward to having a period, hopefully the pain will be less than usual as I am on the pill these days whilst waiting for IVF. I am hoping this is my last period that I will have for the next year! How amazing would that be!! For once I am vaguely looking forward to getting my period!
I have not been blogging much recently as nothing to talk about. I can only blog about the boring wait of IVF so many times!!
DH is sadly away for 6 days working. I am bored of us never spending time together. He is either away working or I am on duty working weekends. I really miss being with him. Thankfully he will be around during my IVF and injections to help me and support me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I know what you mean about not having that much to talk about. I would love it if this period coming up is the last one for both of us for 9 months :)
ReplyDeleteWow! You're so close to your IVF cycle! Doesn't time fly by quickly? I still remember the difficult time you had waiting when you were suppressing your ovaries for months! You've come a long way! Enjoy the calm before the storm! It wont be long before your hormones are raging from all the upcoming injections and you'll be having plenty to blog about then ;-)
ReplyDeleteNic, I am thrilled you are getting so close to starting your IVF journey. I hope it is short and sweet.
ReplyDeleteAs for crocheting, check out youTube. There are tons of fabulous how to crochet videos on there. Feel free to email me with any questions you have.
I am the Same way..lol I was almost looking forward to AF before IVF... Because It felt like it was a process that Could Finally lead to my baby.
ReplyDeleteOH.. the Rollor Coaster of Infertility.. IVF.. Ex. Too bad Its not much fun of a Ride:(
So Glad your DH will Be with You During your IVF:) That is Wonderful because you will most likely need each other!!
I SO CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR IVF CYCLE TO START!!! I'm SO Excited about it, as I've said before!lol Can't help it!!!
Hugs,
Hannah