Thursday, 17 March 2011

Have to cancel FET :(

The good news is I am home!
The not so good news is that they are still not sure what is wrong. I have a B12 deficiency, but they are sure that is not all.
The crap news is I am still waiting for an MRI, but I am so petrified of them as VERY Claustrophobic
The sh*t news is I have to call clinic to cancel my FET and am not sure when I will be able to cycle again, not in the next few months at least :(

I really hope I do not lose my funding. I am struggling as I had just picked myself up, had something to look forward to and now this is happening.....

Sorry but here is the self pity bit. Life is so unfair.... I have enough illnesses to cope with (under active thyroid and grade 4 endometriosis and infertility) I do not need another one!!

9 comments:

  1. Shit. SHIT SHIT> I am so sorry Nic. That just sucks. I wish you got different news, but that does explain a lot!

    Hopefully once you get your b12 fixed you will feel better and the FET with go off without a hitch.

    {{{HUGS}}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so terribly sorry to hear this Nic. Glad to hear you are home and feeling better though. This sucks so bad....you've already been through so much, it's so not fair that you are dealing with this and that the one thing you were looking forward to has to be cancelled. I'm SO sorry! I hope they are able to figure out what is going on SOON and that you'll be able to procede with your FET in the next few months. Thinking of you....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Nic...this is not fair. I'm so so sorry!

    I wish you knew more about what was going on right now...but I'm so glad that you're home and feeling better.

    I wish this wasn't happening. I'm thinking about you...I'm so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soo sorry to hear that you have to cancel the one thing that was keeping your head up right now. But, maybe the issue, whatever it may be, might be something good to figure out, and help in getting your two lines. I know when I found out I had hypothyroidism that was why we weren't getting pregnant with our second, and once I started my meds, we got pregnant within two months, so maybe this could turn out to be a good thing :) I know I hate adding things to the list of problems I have too, but sometimes there is good that comes out of it :) Keep your head up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Nic, that is shit.

    And you are quite right, life is totally unfair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crap...this sucks.

    If you have to get a brain scan, I closed my eyes before I went into the machine and kept them closed the entire time (even when they took my out to inject the dye). I am very claustrophobic too and it did make it better. Good luck...hang in there...God, everything sounds so trite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there Nic
    I recently set up my own blog tonight regarding my infertility journey and I came across your blog to share as well..I think we are similar in that we have similar infertility issues regarding endometriosis as I have stage IV as well but am about to endure my first IVF cycle in may, please come to my blog and as we both feel alone, lets help others like us share in the process

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man, not fair at all. :( I'm so sorry. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Crap :( I'm hoping that you'll have answers quickly and can move forward soon. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!