I think this must be the longest I have gone without posting, other than if I go away. I have stepped back a little from this blog. It has only been temporary, but I needed the break. I needed to stop thinking about IF, about my cancelled FET, about whether I will ever have a baby.....
I am still waiting for an MRI of my brain and spine. I now have a date for the 7th April. Until I have this I am in limbo. I do not know why I am still numb and tingling from the waist down. I do not know if this will be forever, if this will progress, if this will prevent me from carrying a baby. I realise that I need to actually get PG, but not knowing if I can try is a hard thing to take.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



sometimes a break from all this makes a big difference. i've taken a few in the past that really helped me. good luck with the MRI. i really hope you get some answers soon!
ReplyDeleteKeep us posted!
ReplyDeleteStill thinking about you and praying that things go well with your scan and you can get some answers...and soon!!!
ReplyDeleteI wish you positive thoughts on your testing to come and that you get good news not bad
ReplyDeleteI hope the break is helping and that you get good news on your mri.
ReplyDeleteWow...rough times. I had a brain scan a little while back and the best advice I got was to close my eyes before I even went in...I have an issue with closed spaces.
ReplyDeleteI really hope you get some answers...to all of your questions.
So so so so so sorry Nic, this sounds so scary and surreal. I hope the cause is simple and solvable, and I will be holding you extra gently in my heart. I am sorry I;ve been so absent, but I think of you often.
ReplyDeleteI always close my eyes BEFORE they put me in the MRI tube, and it helps make me feel more in control.
Best of luck, fingers crossed, love being sent,
xox
Kate
thinking of you
ReplyDeleteand hoping you're ok
xox
kate