Tuesday, 15 March 2011

In hospital

I went into hospital yesterday lunch time as j have a weird numbness and tingling sensation in my legs which has spread to my waist. I don't feel too unwell in myself, just strange legs!
I have had a few blood test and a lumbar puncture. I am waiting for an MRI. They have not a clue what's wrong with me so keeping me in for observation and tests!!

I am now worried my FET in April/may will be cancelled.... :(

11 comments:

  1. OH NO!!!I hope you are okay! Sending lots of love that way!!!!!

    {{HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word! I'm so sorry you're in the hospital. That's sounds really strange...I hope everything is ok. Please keep us informed. I'm thinking about you! And I hope everything will be fine with your FET...it doesn't sound like this would impact it.

    Remember- I ended up in the hospital in between my retrieval and transfer because I blacked out twice and they still went ahead with the transfer.

    Feel better!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I hope you feel better. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh crap!

    FX that everything is ok.
    Thinking of you.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Nic! I hope everything is OK. Keep us posted!! Feel better soon!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! i hope everything's alright!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry to hear about this. Hope that everything works out. Keep us posted on your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no, that must be scary. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. do you mind if I add you? I didn't know how to do so, I am new to this site... pls add me if you'd like:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thinking of you, Nic. Hope everything is okay. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thinking of you, and hoping everything is ok! I'll be looking out for an update.

    Hugs,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!