Sunday, 13 March 2011

suffering with the old witch

The old witch (AF) is really kicking my ass. I have been feeling so unwell, been in so much pain, I am so sick of it. I have started the pill and things are calming down a little thankfully.

I really hope this FET works, for so many reasons as obviously I want a baby, but also because my endo is so bad and getting worse despite my 3 laps, my 6 months of Zoladex (like lupron) and being on the pill for about 10 years. I can not cope with a horrific week every 4 weeks and then on and off pain the rest of the month.

In one month time I will be having my baseline scan and starting Suprecure injections and prognova tablets!! I am excited and scared. Scared how I will cope if this does not work.....

3 comments:

  1. Just sending you some god karma for this cycle. I check on you every once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'll be here in no time. I'm excited for you! And I definitely understand that awful endo pain. I'm so sorry you're dealing with it right now. I'm thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your upcoming FET, hope your dreams of having a baby come true!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!