Wednesday, 4 May 2011

I have booked dates for my FET (again)!

DH and I have been talking lots and we have decided to go ahead with our FET in June/July. I have been feeling better in myself, back to normal most days. If I do have MS, it does not mean I can not have a child. As long as my neurologist gives me the all clear on 31st May when I see her I shall go ahead with my FET.

I spoke to the clinic and provisionally booked in for baseline scan on 20th June which means transfer will be 1st week in July!! It is not really that far away, we are already in May!

These dates and deciding to tell people have given me new hope, something to look forward to and a reason to get healthy and lose weight. Please let this work!

8 comments:

  1. Thats great.. good luck with it all and I have my fingers crossed for you that it all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nic, I am SO EXCITED to hear this! And very very Hopeful for your upcoming FET:)

    Hugs,
    Hannah

    Ps. (Your Right)It's really not far away at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for plans!!! Sorry about what all has been going on and still the unknown of a diagnosis. Been thinking about you!

    As far as telling people...I've always been pretty open and honest about things that have been going on with us. I find it very therapeutic and have found bonds with people I would have never expected. I know that feeling can be different for a lot of people. Just kind of go with the flow and see how it feels.

    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, Nic! I'll be sending you good wishes for sticky embies. I'm glad you're staying positive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! I am so glad you are going ahead with it! I know lots of people that have had successful pregnancies with MS...but hopefully that will be an non-issue and you will get an all clear soon. Sometimes those MRIs just don't tell the story of what is going on. :)
    I am praying for you girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea for scheduling the fet!! I hope that your doc comes back to you with good news!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad for you that you're moving forward with your FET and that having dates has helped lift your mood

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really great news, Nic...although I'm hoping the MS thing is a moot point by then!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!