Tuesday, 20 September 2011

Baseline for FET #2

All went well, my lining was 0.42cm and ovaries looked fine. I started my progynova tablets at lunch time and will start my suprecur injections this evening! So pleased that I have been given the go ahead to cycle!!

I am wondering what side effects I will get this time as last time I had very bad upset guts last time when on progynova tablets, I hope it is not the case this time!

5 comments:

  1. sounds like a great start! Wishing you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you're off to a great start! Wishing you all the best.

    Happy ICLW week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! Wishing you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy ICLW! I am just starting my first FET cycle (all embies were frozen due to ohss risks). Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!