I had my scan on Wednesday morning and it did not go well. My uterine lining is at 0.8cm which is OK, but my 'cyst' on my left ovary may not be a cyst, but be a fluid filled fallopian tube! I am frustrated as I have been told many times it is a cyst, it has been drained during egg collection and all has been fine, but now they are trying to make it something else!
I am not sure if this cycle will get to transfer. I need to continue with drugs, start progesterone on Saturday and then go in for another scan Wednesday morning to see if I can have my transfer on Thursday or not! I am so bloody frustrated as I just want to do this cycle, transfer and then wait and see what happens. It seems to be one thing after another with me
Thursday, 29 September 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Oh you poor darling...that really sucks to not have answers or different answers...for you I hope its not a fallopian tube...Im hoping to a successful transfer
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry you got bad news. I can complete relate to encountering problem after problem. My fresh transfer for IVF was cancelled in July, fet cancelled in Aug and now I am waiting to have surgery for polyps. Waiting in definitely the hardest and worst part!
ReplyDeleteYou definitely want everything to be perfect for your little totsicles. I ended up having a paratubal cyst where the cyst is on your tube but appears to be on the ovary. The only way we found this out was by doing a lap. Good luck!!
Oh my gosh...that is so frustrating. I hope you get different news and you can continue as planned.
ReplyDelete