Wednesday, 21 September 2011

ICLW comes around quick!!

Happy ICLW! Thanks all for stopping by. A lot of you know my story but here is a brief bit about me and the journey I am still on to get my much wanted baby!

- I am a Veterinary Surgeon
- I have two rescue fur babies (dogs!)
- I have grade IV endometriosis, Hyposthyroidism and suspected MS
- I have been TTC for 3 years
- I have had 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET
- I am started my FET #2 20/9/2011 and have two frozen day 5 Blastocysts in the freezer waiting to be transfered!

I am trying to remain positive and hopeful that this is our time, that we can have our very own family soon!

5 comments:

  1. I'm getting ready for an FET as well. Mine is scheduled for mid October so maybe we will be cycle buddies. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoping this is you cycle!! best of luck!
    xoxo
    iclw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck this cycle! Hoping this is it for you.

    ICLW
    Jess
    Life in the White House

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Nic, I just hope this FET will work for you and your wishes will come true!

    ICLW #39

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello from my first ICLW! Best of luck to you during this FET, I really hope it works for you!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!