Saturday, 17 September 2011

I'm back, relaxed(?!) and ready to go!!

My holiday was amazing! I definitely ate too much and drank too much but I have a nice tan and am the most relaxed I have been for quite a while.
I stopped my BCP on thursday, expecting AF Monday and have my baseline booked in for 8.30am Tuesday for my FET #2!!
I have not cycled for 8 months and that is too long! I'm excited to be trying again, but scared and nervous.

I have not been blogging much recently, but I shall be a bit more now I'm back on the rollercoaster!!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had a nice trip. You sound great!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping for a gentle ride, with a smooth, happy ending.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had a great holiday! Woot woot for starting an awesome cycle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!