I have been on my FET drugs for near enough a week now. My guts did get a bit better, but this morning they were no great again. I am also feeling extremely tired at the moment. I could sleep all day (but I don't!), but at night I do not seem to be able to sleep well. I think I remember feeling like this last FET and it will definetly be worth it if I get my BFP!
I am starting to get to this hopeful, it may work stage. I know it is good to to be hopeful, but at the same time, I feel I need to be careful that I do not get carried away. There is a big chance that this will not work again, but there is a small chance it will!
My next scan is Wednesday morning and so I will see how thick my lining is getting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Just keep thinking happy thoughts! I go in Friday for my scan and my est transfer is sometime next week. Fingers crossed for both of us!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you've had a little relief from some of the stomach issues...I wish it was just easy, don't you?
ReplyDeleteI could never seem to avoid that little bit of hope feeling- even when I tried. I think it's a good thing! I know I'm hoping for you!!!
After my first BFN IVF I learn to be cautious. I always gave myself a plan A and plan B for beta day. This way I would have a way to drown my sorrows or celebrate the good news! Best of luck with your up coming FET!
ReplyDeleteICLW #20