Friday, 14 October 2011

8dp5dt and off on holiday

I am starting to go a little crazy now with the 2ww. I get to test on Monday which will be 11dp5dt. I am not tempted to POAS and will not until OTD, but does not mean my mind is not wondering and buzzing.

I have had a few cramps, but not a lot else. I know that this does not mean anything as last cycle I had loads of PG signs and was not PG.

I go away on holiday with DH and our 2 fur babies tomorrow morning for 5 nights to a self catering cottage in Cornwall. I cant wait, cant wait to get away and to not be at work when I find out of this cycle has worked or not.

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your holiday with your DH! I'm sure it'll be so nice to just get away for a little while together.

    Hoping to hear the best news I've ever heard from you very soon:)

    Hugs,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoping hoping hoping hoping hoping hoping hoping

    oh my I am SO HOPING FOR YOU
    xoxo
    kate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!