Thursday, 25 February 2010

Deppressed

I am not in a good place at the moment. I have had a shit day, work is crap, people are treating me like shit. The pill is also making me have mood swings and the fact that I am on the pill is getting me down. I feel like I am getting further away from my dream of a baby. I have had so many hurdles to get over and each one sets me back, not moves me forward as I had hoped.

I do not want to be on the pill, I want to be TTC, I want to be pregnant. I hate my body, I hate how it will not allow me to even try for a baby. I just hope that I get on the IVF list soon. I am slipping further and further into a depression.

6 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you feel this way, Nic, and wish there were something I could do to help. Please know that I'm pulling for you and hoping right alongside you that you'll start an IVF cycle very soon and with perfect results. I hope you feel better, both emotionally and physically, very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you are feeling so down now. I am positive you will start IVF soon.

    Can you find a way to self-nurture and stop the slide into depression?

    {{HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry you feel this way...Don't give up. There is Hope! I'm believing you will be a mom very soon! Hang in there...

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw nic! I am so sorry you are feeling so down and out! That really really sucks! {{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh sweetie, I'm soooo sorry. I know there are no words. You've been through a lot and deserve to have a break. It sucks that life just isn't fair.

    Thinking of you! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nic,

    I'm very sorry that you are so upset. I'm sending positive energy your way.

    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!