Friday, 19 February 2010

Met with a bump

I met a friend from uni today. Hadn't seen her for about 1 1/2 years and it was great to see her and catch up. Only problem was that she is 33 weeks pregnant and has the biggest, most amazing bump ever. She is my friend who decided to start ttc, only to find she was already pregnant! I'm afraid she is one of those, a fertile!

I coped well at the time, but couldn't bring myself to look at the bump properly. I was worried if I looked I would stare and then blurt out how I want one. This evening I have been in tears. I am emotional because of my bfn the other day, because of my very painful period and because I am so bloody jealous.

I am pleased for her, she is so happy and excited. I just wish it was me as well.

On a side note; I have decided to ttc for another cycle before going back on the pill. I hope I can cope with the pain of af, my endo and a bfn again next month.

3 comments:

  1. oh nic!! I am so sorry! {{HUGS}} do you premedicate with ibuprofen or aleve two days before your period starts? I have to do that to really get a hold of my cramps- muscle relaxers like flexeril and robaxin help also. I am sure you have tried it all, and i can't remember what you said you have tried before.

    I am praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you're going through such a rough patch. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry it's hard, it takes a lot to accept and be happy for others who seem to have what you don't.

    I hope your time comes soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!