I recieved the letter from my RE today, he has confirmed I am able to be referred for IVF which is great. He told me so, but is good to see it in writing. There is a choice of three clinics to do the IVF. I am choosing the one which is closest, hopefully it will disrupt work a little less, also DH had his SA there and he said it was very good and very profesional. I know I should research which has the best sucess rates, but the other clinics are at least an hour drive away and I could not do that with work sadly.
Other good news is that I am ovulating today. For the last couple of days I have had a very big pain inmy right ovary which is good. My right tube is the only one which is patent! I may stand a small chance this cycle!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hi Nic,
ReplyDeleteI'm just catching up with your blog after having been away for a while. Great to hear that you're ovulating! My egg finally turned up this cycle too! And I'm glad that IVF is slowly becoming a reality for you. Let's hope 2010 is the year of BFPs for us all!
That is all wonderful and positive news!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with going forward in your IVF cycle!
Thinking of you!
Fingers crossed for a lucky cycle this time! If not, at least it is good news about IVF. Hoping for a BFP for this cycle though!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! We chose our clinic based on location mainly as well. I liked the hospital affiliation, but it was just the most convenient to get to between home & work. That's a huge thing since even for a 'routine' IUI you go in a lot. (That's how my manager knew I was pregnant way before I told her- she figured it out from all my 'dentist/doctor' appointments I was taking!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! Good luck this month!
ReplyDelete