Tuesday, 16 February 2010

I think it is all over *updated*

Af is due any second I think as I am in so much pain. The pain I normally get with my endo and period. I am so disappointed. I have told DH to expect my period but he is in denial. He still thinks this has worked. He is going to be more devastated than me if that's possible.

I am in so much pain. It surely only means one thing, a BFN
*AF sadly appeared this afternoon. What a bitch!*

6 comments:

  1. Sorry you are hurting so much sister :( Maybe your body is just still adjusting to cycling again? It's only been a couple of months since your lap.... Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that your in so much pain :( I still hope this cycle worked also. And I know that BFN's are never easy and almost always painful to deal with.

    Thinking of you,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. *hugs* I'm sorry. That just sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry. :( TTC is such a roller coaster!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'm so sorry... Endo pain makes having a BFN feel even worse. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry for both the pain of the BFN, and the pain of your period.

    Is there anything you can take to help with the pain? so that you do not have to go back on the pill?
    I know not all endo pain is treatable, and for some the best treatment is avoidance, I am just curious.

    I am so sorry Nic, I want you to be able to keep trying while you wait for June.

    XOOX
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!