Sunday, 21 February 2010

I admit defeat....

I went back on the pill this morning. I have been thinking about it all week as the pain of my period has been unbearable. That's not the main reason though as I would just keep taking pain killers. The main reason is I am going to USA in a months time to visit my parents, brother, SIL and see my new niece! If this cycle didn't work I would be flying on the day after AF is due and I would not be able to cope with a 9hr flight feeling how I have this week. As soon as I get back from America I will come off the pill and try again. Hopefully IVF will be soon. I hope this month break will help my insides calm down a bit and will allow me to enjoy my trip.

It wasn't an easy pill to swallow though.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry the pain was/is so bad, and about the BCP.It can't be easy to deal with:(

    I hope your trip to see your family Goes great! Also Hoping your IVF is Really soon.I'm so ready for *your BFP*, And I know that YOU ARE more than anyone else of course:)

    Hope the pain gets better soon.. Sorry that you are going through all this.. take care of your self Nic.

    Thinking of you,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you ended up taking the pill even when you were trying not too. It sounds like a good idea though if you were hurting so much. You just have to do what you need to do. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My last cylce was so painful I had to have my doctor call in me strong pain meds.They have talked about going on the pill since my periods are so out of wack and painful,but I was on Birth Control for years! and I believe its why I am having suhc a hard time having kids.I know some people can get off of it and have kids quickly and I believe others it takes longer.I know the endometriosis doesn't help me any.Thinking of you and hope the pain goes away soon.I understand your choice was hard,but I hope you have a good time in the states.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nic! I meant to tell you yesterday that I'd given you an award, but ran out of time. I am wishing you great success this year. Sorry that the pain was so bad and you needed to go back on the pill. I hope you and your doctors find a way to mange the pain AND get you pregnant... SOON! You've been through so much already. Hang in there, and keep on hoping!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!