Wednesday, 17 February 2010

Thinking about going back on the pill

I don't want to go back on the pill, in fact it's the last thing I want to happen but I am not managing with my endo pain and period pain off the pill. I have had to take a sick day today. The pain is so bad I can't get out of bed.

I don't want to give up TTC, I don't want to admit defeat, I don't want endo to win. I really am struggling with the pain at the moment though. I don't think work will be happy with me taking days off every month due to "women's problems". I have waited so long to start back TTC and I am so pissed. DH thinks I should go back on the pill as he hates to see me in this much pain. What if I go back on the pill and this is the month I am may get pregnant? All these what ifs.

Do I keep trying for a baby or wait for IVF? IVF won't be until June most probably and that seems so far away.

4 comments:

  1. Crap. That stinks you are hurting so much. But maybe it would do your body some good to be on the pill for awhile until your IVF cycle, let things settle down a bit? I know that is a crummy solution but I just hate that you're in so much pain. Bah! Feel better lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are in so much pain.. That is just awful!!! As for Birth Control... I don't know.. I can totally see wanting to keep TTC until June. But at the same time... Its seems like alot of terrible pain to endure.

    Sorry I'm not much help concerning this. Whatever you decided either way... I understand.

    Hope you feel better soon:)

    Hugs,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn endo. Is the pain just that unbearable one or two days of the cycle? I wouldn't blink twice about taking the sick time...it's your right! Hoping the right decision will come to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! This is not admitting defeat, though, and just a time out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!