Sunday, 29 January 2012

6dp5dt IVF#3

Not much to report, I have had some cramping yesterday and Friday but that's it. I can't read into it much as its most Lilly endo pain that I always get. I have been thinking about this working and getting so hopefully. The positive mental attitude is going well so far!
What is going to be hard is my close friend and work mate is having her 12week scan on Wednesday and then will be announcing her pregnancy and so will be so hard at work if I get my BFN. On ther other hand, if it's positive I will be so happy and we will have an amazing time both being pregnant. See how positive I am trying to be!!

3 comments:

  1. I think cramping is a great sign! It's the only symptom I had before 7 weeks. When are you planning to test? I have everything crossed for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for you beta! You're in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job babe!!! When's your beta? I can't wait to hear!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!