We have 8 great embryo's that are going strong. The other 5 are still hanging on and the clinic thinks there is every chance they could catch up. All 13 have been moved to the blastocyst culture medium. We are having our 5 day transfer on Monday! I really hope we have quite a few that can be frozen as well.
This is the first time doing a 5 day fresh transfer and the wait is killing me! I just want to have my embryos inside me, where they belong! The upside I guess is that the 2ww will be shorter!
Saturday, 21 January 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Good luck! Sounds like you have some great embryos to transfer.
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! That's awesome! Sticky thoughts!
ReplyDeleteEverything is sounding great! And that is good that the wait to test will be a little shorter:) Can't wait to hear how transfer goes. Hoping you have a good bit to freeze as well! *Hugs*
ReplyDeleteOh Nic this is such amazing news!!! And the 5 day transfer definitely makes the 2ww feel shorter (but of course, nothing can make it go fast enough...ever). I'm SO excited for you and so sending you great vibes, lots of positive thoughts, and strong prayers.
ReplyDeleteFantastic news!
ReplyDeleteThis all sounds so promising - good luck, I hope things go really well for your transfer!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome!! So glad to hear a great report. Good luck tomorrow!
ReplyDelete