Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This was a blog of my thoughts and feelings as I was trying for a baby. I have endometriosis as well as a few other medical conditions so TTC was a battle. I was on the TTC journey for 4 years and had 3 failed IVFs and 3 failed FETs. The next step was adoption! I am now a mum to a beautiful 3 year old girl call M and feel so lucky!
Wonderful news !! Rest and take it easy.
ReplyDeleteYeah...16 is amazing!! Rest up and can't wait for tomorrows report.
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo!! 16 is an awesome number! Hoping for a great fertilization report.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! As a fellow endo sufferer I have been reading and cheering you along for awhile now. Really hoping this is it!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! Take it easy!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI know nothing about the process you are going through, and am grateful for that, trust me! But It seems that you and everyone else is thrilled at 16 eggs and it sure does seem like a lot to me too, so woot hoot!!
ReplyDeleteI really do hope that this is "it" for you. Fingers and toes are crossed~
That is amazing! Hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDelete