Monday, 9 January 2012

Day 5 of injections

Things are going ok so far with my injections. I have one site that has become red, raised and sore but rest are fine. I have had a couple of dizzy spells and mild headaches but that's all. I am a bit bloated but think that has more to do with Christmas than anything else!!

I think so far less side effects than usual, but I am on the short protocol this time and I think having Suprecure and at same time is better.

I keep think what if this does not work? What next? I am trying to focus on this cycle but I am not allowing myself to. I think I am not allowing myself to get too hopeful as so far each one has not worked so why will this be any different? That said, it is different; different protocol and intralipids. Does this mean different outcome? I wish I knew already!!!

2 comments:

  1. The not knowing is the worst! With each of our IVF's I got a little bit more distant emotionally from it. Tried to just go through the motions without thinking so much, it's hard anyway you'd live it. One foot in front of te other...hoping for good things :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started injections too - I can totally relate to the worries. I am constantly thinking about those same things, so worried it won't work. You just have to keep trying and it's great that you are switching up your protocol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!