So here I am PUPO for the fifth time! Is this gonna be the last time? Is this going to work? Who knows. We had 2 grade 4AA blastocysts transferred today. The best the clinic grades them. My Dr is hopeful, me and DH a little less. Been here before and so far it has ended badly.
Surely this has to work? Just once?
*update* clinic has just e-mail to say we have two blastocysts frozen now as well which is good news!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Yea!! Hoping for a BFP!
ReplyDeleteHow are the rest of your embryos doing?
OMG... Best of luck lady!!! Lots of baby dust your way :)
ReplyDeleteYay for being PUPO! I think it was my favorite week of my whole pregnancy so far, I was out of state so I blabbed to every random person I met that I was pregnant, I learned to knit, mostly just lived blissfully in the moment. I hope you're able to do the same! I can't wait to hear if you start feeling any symptoms soon!
ReplyDeleteFor sure you are getting a BFP with those stellar embies!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you have some beautiful embryo's inside you:) Congrats on being PUPO!!! Try and take it easy and enjoy it:) Great news that you have 2 frozen as well!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!!! Praying for sticky babies!!!!
ReplyDeletesending love and hope!!!!
ReplyDeletexox
Kate
My fingers are crossed for you! I hope this time is it!
ReplyDelete