Thursday, 5 January 2012

It's started!

Had my baseline this morning for IVF#3 and done my 1st injection this evening! I am excited, nervous, hopeful and feel defeated all at the same time! This is going to be a rollercoaster! Can't believe I am back on the crazy train again?

One question I have is when should I start my baby aspirin?

6 comments:

  1. Everything possible is crossed for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck Nic! I was thinking about you yesterday, hoping you'd get the green light-- looks like a go! Fingers crossed, hopeful hopeful hopeful

    XOXO
    kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck!! I started the aspirin as soon as I started injections.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how exciting! Ask your IVF nurse about the baby aspirin. You need to take it at specific times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to say Hi, and that I'm still reading:) Hoping that everything goes well with this IVF cycle. I want this to work for you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!