Who would have thought that I was pleased to welcome AF with open arms this morning! I am so pleased because the suppression drugs have worn off, I have started cycling again!! Yay!! This means I can start TTC again!! I am so excited!
The bad side of it is the pain. I started back to work this week and have been managing Okish. I have been a little sore and extremely exhausted. Now I have terrible period pains as well! I am not complaining loads, this is what I asked santa for and he delievered!! I just hope the pain will subside by xmas day. Untill then I shall just keep taking my painkillers and smiling through the pain!
I have started to fill out fertility friend, I just hope that it remains my friend as we had some fallings out last time I used it! I am wondering whether I should really chart my cycles, i.e. do OPK's, take temp etc or do I do the whole 'just relax' thing (yeah right!!) or chart my cycles, every last detail?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Woohoo! As far as charting cycles... I found it impossible to actually relax at all if I was constantly obsessing over my temps and all that balogna. Maybe just start with trying to take good care of yourself and seeing how long your cycles are at first? I bet your insides are much happier now that the endo is gone so maybe you'll get a lovely surprise in the next few months, fingers crossed! :)
ReplyDeleteYAY for AF! I vote for just charting the basics. I drove myself batty charting the miniscule details on there. Good luck!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's true, charting can make a borderline OCD go over the top! I'm taking a break from charting this month and it feels great. Honestly, I'm not sure I'll start doing it again. Maybe just the basics...
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on AF! Hope you are feeling better soon!
YAY!!! For AF!!! Sorry about the pain though.. I hope it gets better.
ReplyDeleteAs For charting.. I took my temp for about 3 cycles then gave it up. As it was way stressful with the crazy cyles I had with PCOS(which I didn't know I had at the time). Although it was helpful for my OBGYN to look at my charting, and of course she could tell from it that I was not ovulating.
Just do what ever feels best for you. you could try charting now or wait till later:)
I'm so happy that you get to stsrt TTC again!!!
Hugs,
Hannah
Woo hoo!! Good luck...hope your BFP comes very soon!!
ReplyDeleteYeah for AF! Finally, she did something right for once! Good luck with your ttcing.
ReplyDeleteHere via ICLW.
YAY for your body!
ReplyDeleteAnd so sorry for the pain.
and I vote you do WHATEVER you will feel best about-- if that means details? DETAILS, if that means let it happen, then, by all means, let it happen.
I tend to think that even if you do baseline temp, then opk with temp confirmation, you can temp very little and still record the shift.
but it is a pain in the ass to opk and I hate it.
good luck with whatever you do!
and go NIC's body! So glad you have healed enough to begin cycling, so very great!
take good care,
Kate