I am not sure why, but I have woken up in a strange mood. I have been in tears twice this morning and I am not sure why. I think it is because I am frustrated with my situation and frustrated that I haven't started cycling yet. I am sad that both DH and I are in such poor spirits at the moment. It is Christmas soon and there was meant to be a bun in the oven by now.
Wow, I have just read the above paragraph and it is such a 'poor me' dribble!! Sorry! I hate feeling like this as there are so many other people out there in worse situations than me.
I hope that we all get what we dream of very soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



So sorry you are feeling so frustrated this morning. We all understand for sure! Keep your head up!
ReplyDeleteIt is ok to have bad days, sending you a big hug!
ReplyDeleteSorry you're having a rough morning. Hope your day gets better!!
ReplyDelete((HUGS))
Maybe it's PMS and you're about to ovulate? I hope the bad days become few and far between for you!
ReplyDeleteSending a big hug your way. Take care!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry sweetie! I'm thinking of you. (((HUGS)))
ReplyDelete