Saturday, 19 December 2009

I hate facebook & IVF appointment!

I thought there was nothing worse than getting PG news form facebook, when my friend kindly announced that she was having a little girl. My other friend who got PG at the same time announced the next day that she has felt her first proper kick! I am afraid I became very jealous and angry that they are shoving it in my face (I realise that I am exagerating and beng a bit melodramatic, but I wasnt in the best mood!).

In other news, I have an intial appointment with the IVF specialist on Monday 1st Feburary! I really hope that things will get going and I will be put on the waiting list. If I do I estimate that I will start IVF treatment in August. Obviously we will TTC naturally untill then... if I actually start cycling.... come on AF, where are you?!?!

5 comments:

  1. FB is rough...I remember when people told me about their pregnancies, I wanted to punch them. Hang in there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Facebook can be rough sometimes. I'm sorry you had to go through that. I hope af shows so you can get your show on the road.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that you have a date for your appointment! hopefully you won't need it. As for FB....hide them, you can still check their profiles out when you are in the mood, but that way you don't get slapped in the face when you are unprepared. I am pregnant and some of my fellow preggos are obsessed with posting about it, and it even bothers me so I can understand what you are saying :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate FB for that very reason. I'm excited that you are gearing up for IVF! I hope, though, that you won't need it. We were gearing up for IVF and got pregnant after about 7 months of trying! FYI, it took about 60-90 days for my cycle to come back after I stopped Lupron Therapy. How many days out are you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I have a love/hate relationship with FB. :(

    February 1 will be here before you know it!! Thinking of you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!