...is for me to start cycling so I can start TTC again.
Ok...thats a lie, I want quite a few things for Christmas, but to start cycling is top of the list!! This is closely followed by a BFP in 2010 followed by 9 months of pregnancy and a healthy baby at the end!
Santa....is that too much to ask for? I have been such a good girl (sort of!!)
*-*
I still have another two weeks of sick leave off work which is great! This weekend I went food shopping with DH and went on a dog walk with DH. I thought I was doing well, I had been feeling a lot better. I think I over did it. Last night I really wasnt feeling too good at all. It just proves that although I feel better, my body is not ready yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



It's amazing how quickly you can overdo it, right? Take it easy!
ReplyDeleteHope you're doing better.
ReplyDeleteHope you start cycling real soon!!!