Sunday, 27 December 2009

Going to enjoy this cycle

I can't wait for my period to end. I am so pleased AF showed and I am cycling but it is so bloody painful and I am horny! TMI but I can count on one hand how many times we have had sex in the last 6 months! My suppression injections took away all of my sex drive, but now I am horny again! Nic is now back, lol!

I have decided I am not going to do anything monitoring wise this cycle other than checking my CM. I am going to enjoy this cycle, enjoy the fact that we are able to start TTC again! CD5 already, woop woop!

On another note, I have just been to the cinema and seen Avatar, I loved it, it was amazing!!!

6 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that AF has arrived for you too!!! (sorry about the pain though)

    Also Glad to here your sex drive is back;) That in itself is a great thing!lol..... And of course that always makes it more enjoyable while TTC.

    Thinking of you

    Hugs,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers to enjoying this cycle!! Hope the new year brings you much happiness!

    Stacy
    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the new cycle!!!!

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yey for feeling more normal and having Nic back :)

    Best of luck cycling again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for a return to normalcy! I always love it when the progesterone drops away and suddenly it's like, whoa, haven't felt That for a while.

    Have fun Nic, and welcome back to TTC rather than waiting ever so patiently these past 6 months.

    Good luck!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Nic!

    BTW, I put up the final Book Challenge post up. If you read anything at all this year (and I know you did) come by and sign in. There are two prizes being given away.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!