Tuesday, 1 December 2009

Doing well

I am recovering well. My wounds are starting to look a bit better. The hole where my drain was is finally starting to close at the edges. I am at that stage where I am feeling ok untill I try to do something and then I hurt and regret it!

Because there is nothing else going on in my life I will post a few pictures of my fur babies!

Maddy, Scamp and myself on the beach!

Maddy and Scamp snuggling!

6 comments:

  1. So Glad that you are feeling better!!! Keep on taking it easy though for now.

    Love your Fur Baby pics.. their too cute!!

    Take Care,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi beautiful Nic, the photo of your little ones snuggling is one of the cutest things ever.
    So glad you are healing, I imagine it is a frustrating process, but progress each day is a great thing!
    Be gentle with yourself,
    warmly,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when my dogs snuggle! Total sweeeetness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you are starting to do better! I've been so lax in commenting lately- but I was thinking about you & hoping you could start to heal & get your journey going soon!

    I love the pics- you look so happy & relaxed at the beach- & the pups cuddling is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm so happy to hear this!!! the three of you look so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm happy you are doing better. Thats fabulous.

    And beautiful pictures of the pups!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!