Sunday, 7 February 2010

The dreaded 2ww!

I ovulated on cycle day 16, hopefully from my my right ovary! I had a lot of pain from my right ovary for 2 days leading up to my ovulation. Also my clear blue fertility monitor showed two days of peak fertility ( am that of course never lies!! lol!). I am so hopeful that this cycle will work. You know the myth, once you are on the waiting list for IVF you miraculously get pregnant and no longer need IVF! Wow that is wishful thinking!

DH and I did a lot of BDing this cycle! We BD on the day before ovulation, the day we ovulated and the day after. Timing wise was perfect. I just hope my egg found it's way through my crap just about patent tube and DH's sperm are treating her well. I really hope there is a match and two becomes one blah blah. I have my hopes so high this cycle. I will be so distraught if this doesn't work. DH will also be upset, he keeps asking if I am pregnant yet!

4 comments:

  1. Ugh-2ww!!! Hoping this one has a beautiful ending!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave you a blog award - check out my blog to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be the coolest thing EVER if you got pregnant this month Nic, it really would.
    no matter what, you have next steps in the works that will help you reach your goal.
    best of luck this 2ww,
    no one will holler louder than me when you get pregnant, lady,
    warmly,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there.. Hope this 2ww is going well. I know it can drive a person crazy.lol Also hoping that it works this time.. Its always best to keep hoping:)

    Oh, and you asked if I knew the sex yet?? Yes I do. Its a Girl! You must have missed my Post anouncing that.lol It was on
    Feb 1st.. same day as your 1st appt with the RE!!! Yes I was thinking about you that day as well:)And of course hoping all went great!!

    Hoping for good things for you.. VERY SOON!!!

    Hugs,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!