Friday, 30 April 2010

1 day late

AF was due yesterday...... Where is she? I am too scared to take a pg test. There is no way I could be pregnant this month. DH was away when I was meant to ovulate. Unless I ovulated late. I am normally a 28/29 cycle length kinda girl. I have been screwing my cycles up by coming on and off pill.

I'm trying hard not to read into this. I don't feel pg, but I don't feel like af will show today. No doubt I will get into work and she will arrive as ever.

If I don't have my period by tomorrow I will pee on a stick.
Think I'm giving myself false hope!

3 comments:

  1. Try to wait a few more days before POAS (there could still be some hormones in your body that would throw the test off). I know it's hard, but you never know...you're right about that...something could be off a little bit. Hang in there...you can read part of my IF story on my blog today...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'm excited! Hoping tomorrow brings you good news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever tomorrow brings there is hope in your future! Try to wait another day or two if you can- my poas exploits were infamous! and I only got a real positive after a confirmed bets of over 200...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!